Wednesday, September 17, 2008



VOLS This Saturday 3:30

When the ball flies in the air on Saturday. Will Tennessee and Phil Fulmer find a way to hit the "ace on the river" Coach Fulmer always seems to hit a one-outer when his back is against the wall. My Prediction: Florida as many as they want, Tennessee as many as they can get!!!Im not ready to call for Crompton's job as starting QB just yet but his performance has been quit dismal. He seems to have his mind made up to where he is going to throw it even before the ball is snapped. Another thing that I dont understand is his slight "tilt" backwards just prior to the snap. I cant believe you can go through spring training and your QB and Offensive Coordinator not notice this type of thing. I can gaurantee that a coach like Urban Myer will notice and he probably already has told his defense to key on this for that extra edge. If you happened to stay for the fourth quarter of the game you would have seen Stephens enter the game. I was very surprised that Fulmer allowed him to attempt a pass on 3rd and 8 with the game well in hand. The best thing about this pass was that he made the right READ and hit the wide open receiver. Crompton had the same play called earlier in the game and had the TE wide open down the middle but he chose to throw and incomplete pass to the double covered receiver running down the left sidline. One more point to mention is just how slow is Foster? I've seen Lava flow faster then him. I have maintained for years he is a good open field runner but he cant break tackles, he slow to hit the hole and lacks "take it to the House Speed". The NFL scouts must see something because he coulda opted to go last year. I think this Vol team has loads of talent I just dont know if the coaching staff knows exactly how to play the Hand. What is up with the defense giving a 10 yard cushion when you have a lock down secondary? As bad as the offense looked against UCLA it was this 10 Yard cushion that lost that game. However I will not be surprised if the Vols sneak up and score 11 safeties on them and beat'em 22-0Hit me back Ya'llKeith
posted by Keith 12:12 PM 0 Comments

No comments: