Friday, September 26, 2008

Vols and Auburn


Well, as much as I want the Vols to win. I just don’t think they have enough offense to get it done. Auburn’s defense will eat Arian Foster for lunch. I think they have 4 defensive lineman that have faster 40 times then Foster. Fulmer is going to have to do something he has not really ever done and that is take some chances with personnel on Offense. By this I mean give the ball to Creer!! or let G. Jones do something unexpected out of the G-gun, or the G-run as I have heard it called lately. If Crompton cant get it done and the game is out of hand he has to play Stephens. I think the defense can keep us in this game but they have to find a way to get off the field on 3rd and long.
I am curious to see how South Carolina does against UAB if they hang 50 on them it will be just as telling as BYU putting up 59 on UCLA. What is Fresno State going todo to UCLA this week? You cant tell me that BYU or Fresno State out athlete Tenn. (must be coaching)
I think Alabama is going to be a speed bump in Geogia’s road to the Title.
Enjoy the sporting weekend
Keith

No comments: