Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't be Surprised


Don't be surprised if somehow the ol'Vols find a way to pull this off. For whatever reason when the Vols think they have nothing to lose, They play like they can't lose. Well as much as my mind says the gators will walk away with this game. My Heart, My Heart keeps telling me NO! I will be in section I screaming and yelling to my hearts desire and I know I will fully believe in my VOLS. I think a key to success will be: Chavis has to play lock down in the secondary. If he allows a 10 yard cushion Tebow will have his way with him. That cushion opens up the option in the spread option.

If the receivers are covered Tebow has to commit to the run much earlier and in turn the defense can commit to knocking him on his tail. On Offense hopefully Foster can have some success but as you know he is not gonna break the long one. He will leave that to Lenin Creer. I like Hardesty a lot but there is just something missing. He hits the hole hard he has the break away speed. But whats missing? the innate natural ability to make people miss. I'm putting my money on Creer. Hit me back Ya'll

No comments: